Best Low profile over the range microwave oven, nowadays microwave is the need for every kitchen. An electronic oven or appliance is used for cooking food using high-frequency electromagnetic waves. But finding the best over the range microwave is the most difficult task for you.
A microwave oven is a small, boxlike oven that increases food temperature by subjecting it to a high-frequency electromagnetic field. In this article, we will give you ideas to choose the best low-profile range microwave for your home.
Now let’s jump straight into the list of best low profile Over range microwave 2021😀
- List of Best Low Profile Over the Range Microwave:
- 1-GE JNM3163DJBB 1.6 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range Microwave
- 2- GE PVM9215SKSS Microwave Oven Over-the-Range Microwave in Stainless Steel with Sensor Cooking:
- 3- KitchenAid 1.9 Cu. Ft. Over the Range Convection Microwave in Stainless Steel with Sensor Cooking Technology – Best Convection
- 4- LG 2.2 Cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave Oven with EasyClean -Best high capacity.
- 5- Whirlpool 1.9 Cu. ft. Smart Over-the-Range Microwave with Scan-to-Cook Technology – Best for smart homes
- 6- Whirlpool WML55011HS 1.1 Cu. Ft. Stainless Over-The-Range Microwave Oven -Best Low profile.
- 7- Toshiba EM131A5C-BS Microwave Oven – Best basics.
- 8- Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN966S Countertop/Built-In with Inverter Technology – Best countertop.
- 9- Toshiba EC042A5C-BS 1.5 Cu. Ft. Convection Microwave Oven- Best Convection.
- 10- Whirlpool Countertop Microwave – Best for small space:
- 11- Samsung MS14K6000AS 1.4 Cu. ft. Countertop Microwave with Sensor Cook- Best design.
- Are The Best Low Profile Over The Range Microwave Oven Different Than Traditional Ones?
- Low Profile vs. Traditional Microwave Oven- Which to Choose
- Buyers Guide- How To Buy The Best Low Profile Range Microwave Oven.
List of Best Low Profile Over the Range Microwave:
- GE JNM3163DJBB 1.6 Cu. FtGE Profile 2.1 Cu. Ft.
- GE PVM9215SKSS Microwave OvenOver-the-Range Microwave
- KitchenAid 1.9 Cu. Ft.
- LG 2.2 Cu. Ft.
- Whirlpool 1.9 Cu. Ft.
- Whirlpool WML55011HS 1.1 Cu. Ft. Stainless
- Toshiba EM131A5C-BS Microwave Oven – Best basics.
- Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN966S Countertop/Built-In with Inverter Technology – Best countertop.
- Toshiba EC042A5C-BS 1.5 Cu. Ft. Convection Microwave Oven- Best Convection.
- Whirlpool Countertop Microwave – Best for small space
- Samsung MS14K6000AS 1.4 Cu. ft. Countertop Microwave with Sensor Cook Best design.
Over-the-Range Microwave Best Choice
- Approx. Microwave
- Dimensions: 29 7/8 w x 16 7/16 h x 15 7/8 d.
- Convenience cooking controls
An OTR (over the range) microwave that merges function and value. The GE model is the most famous option. This microwave has almost 1.6 cubic feet of internal space and also includes both express cook settings and convenience cooking modes for the items such as popcorn and potatoes.
A button “add 30 sec” is very useful for the pinning on the extra cooking time, or maybe it is giving your tea or coffee quickly warmup. This microwave is with 1000 watts of power that is very well performed and heats food thoroughly. This microwave is available in black stainless and white finishing.
- It is used to make fast and easy with a bundle of suitable options.
- Time for the defrost and power level are automatically for optimal performance.
- This over-the-range microwave isn’t just cooking, but it also removes smoke, steam, and odors throughout working on the cooktop underneath.
2- GE PVM9215SKSS Microwave Oven Over-the-Range Microwave in Stainless Steel with Sensor Cooking:
Microwave in Stainless Steel with Sensor Cooking
- Charcoal filter replacement for microwaves with grill and filter door
- Comfortable clean internal with steam clean
- There are three options with a single touch. For example, convenience, choose when to automatically sync clocks, and the range elements with the microwave’s surface light and vent.
- You can generate a style cook time frame, with one touch, and you can cook your favorite dish just the way you like
GE Profile model merges sensor cooking technology with another microwave must-haves, such as a variable speed 400 CFM exhaust fan inbuilt. This microwave has a sensor that provides efficient heating and reliable result.
This microwave has 1,050 watts of cooking power, and it is a turntable that can set to rotate or remain stationary. The other function of the GE profile microwave is the touchpad.
The touchpad is also suitably located at the bottom of the unit’s door, which is uncomplicated to reach mostly an over-the-range microwave.
3- KitchenAid 1.9 Cu. Ft. Over the Range Convection Microwave in Stainless Steel with Sensor Cooking Technology – Best Convection
Microwave in Stainless Steel with Sensor Cooking Technology
- Best convection Cooking circulates heat around the oven with a 1500-watt convection element that permits baking temperatures up to 425° F.
- The Sensor Steam/Simmer Cook Cycle with Steamer Container
- It is professionally-inspired styling featuring Satin Textured Handles, Precision Glass Touch Controls, a Chrome Inlaid Frame and KitchenAid Badge, and KitchenAid Brand Medallion.
Create extraordinary meals: From chicken entrees to delicious cookies for dessert, the KitchenAid dual convection toaster oven will help you efficiently elevate your home kitchen.
An over-the-range microwave must have a multi-tasking function or kitchen appliance for many home cooks. This microwave has almost two cubic feet of space to cook pizzas and pies or reheat leftovers and beverages quickly.
Microwave Oven with EasyClean
- · It is a turntable Type. DDS. Turntable Diameter
- · LG microwave’s venting ducts perfectly matched our 15-year-old microwave it was replacing, a Whirlpool Spacesaver 1800XL.
- · The height of this Microwave would be 18″, including the bumps/feet if you were placing it on a countertop.
This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box.
The LG Microwave is one of the biggest over-the-range microwaves in the market. This microwave has 2.2 cubic feet of internal space.
Other than all, it has high capacity, and this microwave has a lot of room for heating or reheating family-style dishes, and many more.
If you rely on your microwave to rewarm various meals or have oversized dishware or meal bowls, the extra space inside this microwave will come in beneficial.
5- Whirlpool 1.9 Cu. ft. Smart Over-the-Range Microwave with Scan-to-Cook Technology – Best for smart homes
Smart Over-the-Range Microwave
- Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel
This Whirlpool’s model with Scan to Cook technology takes fast, intuitive cooking to the next level. This over the range microwave for smart homes is loaded with technology-savvy features, and it is effortless to use digital display.
There is an app that allows you to control many more microwave functions. You can even turn on the microwave’s convection mode, and you can start the pre-heating cycle.
This range of microwaves for smart homes is not user-friendly, but this model is easy to use. The function of the scan to cook is to enable you to look at the barcode of many various frozen foods with an app on your phone.
After checking the barcode, the information is sent to your microwave, and it activates the steps and instructs the microwave how to heat the food correctly.
- It can use for steam food. Clear up cooktop space by cooking foods like rice, vegetables and in the microwave
- This microwave can preset.
- CLEANRELEASE non-stick interior. Immediately clean up spills with a damp wipe. No unique cleaning solutions are required.
- Turntable On/Off option.
6- Whirlpool WML55011HS 1.1 Cu. Ft. Stainless Over-The-Range Microwave Oven -Best Low profile.
The-Range Microwave Oven
- Stainless Steel
- This Microwave has a Low Profile Design.
The Whirlpool WML55011HS is one of the top choices for a low profile, over the range microwave. This microwave saves space without minimizing function. The shape of the microwave is slim, and this model fits in the area of most under a cabinet.
This model has features an exhaust fan rated for a surprising 400 CFM per minute. That is best for reheating the food. It is the best low profile range microwave. Due to tonight’s with, you can reheat the large dish inside this model.
· It has a 3-Speed, 400 CFM Motor Class High-Performance Venting 2.
· The Dishwasher-Safe Turntable Plate.
· It has a Purposeful Capacity.
7- Toshiba EM131A5C-BS Microwave Oven – Best basics.
Toshiba EM131A5C-BS Microwave Oven
- Pre-programmed sensor menu for optimum heating of popular foods like pizza, potatoes, veggies and more; Rated Voltage : 120V – 60Hz
- Black Stainless Steel exterior, 20.5 x 17.1 x 12.8 inch (w x d x h), large 1. 2 cubic feet capacity, cavity 13.07 x 15 x 9.5 inch (w x d x h), turn table 12.4 inch (diameter)
- 1100 watts with 10 power settings, clock, and kitchen timer
- Large digital display, easy-to-read control panel, glass turntable
- 1100 watts with 10 power settings, clock, and kitchen timer
- One touch start popcorn and two defrost settings – custom or one-pound auto defrost. Turntable diameter: 12.4 inches
The Toshiba EM131A5C-BS handles all your essential tasks and balances counter space with a roomy capacity. It has an internal capacity of 1.2 cubic feet.
And it is 20 inches wide and andb17 inches high. It has 1100 watts of power and also can be adjusted into ten power settings. Therefore it can cook food quickly.
- It haab1100 watts with ten power settings, a clock, and a kitchen timer.
- There is a large digital display that is the easy-to-read control panel, glass turntable.
- With your, One-touch starts popcorn, and two defrost settings – custom or one-pound auto defrost. Turntable diameter: 12.4 inches
- There is a large digital display, an easy-to-read control panel, power saving mode, sound on/off option, glass turntable. Rated input power (Microwave): 1550 watt
8- Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN966S Countertop/Built-In with Inverter Technology – Best countertop.
Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN966S
- Panasonic Microwave: This 1250 Watt high power, 2.2 cubic foot capacity stainless steel countertop/built in microwave delivers a seamless stream of cooking power for even cooking and delicious flavor
- Inverter Technology with Turbo Defrost: Patented Inverter Technology generates a seamless stream of power and delivers consistent, evenly prepared food without overcooking; Advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time
- Large Family Size: This countertop microwave with 16.5 inch turntable is thinner, lighter and more efficient, allowing you to devote less space to electronics and more to interior capacity; Internal dimensions (H x W x D): 10.94 inch x 18.44 inch x 18.50 inch. Outside dimension HxWxD (Inches) 14 x 23.9 x 19.4
- Keep Warm Feature: This inverter microwave keeps soups, gravies or desserts warm and fresh until ready to se
The Panasonic NN-SN966S hives 2.2 cubic feet of internal space. This microwave has the power to heat food in less time than much of the competition. This microwave can heat the food very quickly and fastly.
It has 1250 watts of energy due to its ability to heat the food very fast in less time. It also offers power levels from 1 to 10, with ten being high, and explained to one of our testers.
- This microwave has Keep Warm Feature: This inverter microwave keeps soups, gravies, or desserts warm and fresh until ready to serve
- Panasonic Microwave has a 1250-Watt high power, 2.2 cubic foot capacity stainless steel countertop/built-in microwave gives a seamless stream of cooking power for even cooking and delicious flavor.
- This microwave has Smart Cooking Settings with Genius Sensor: Built-in automated genius sensor regulates power and times based on different foods; Other benefits include 14 present menu items, quick minute timer, delay start, and child safety lock.
9- Toshiba EC042A5C-BS 1.5 Cu. Ft. Convection Microwave Oven– Best Convection.
Toshiba EC042A5C-BS 1.5 Cu. Ft Best choice
- Exterior dimensions: 21.73 w x 21.38 d x 12.83 h; Cavity: 15.5 w x 15.35 d x 10.2 h
- Combines microwave and convection cooking in one appliance, with auto bake, defrosting and auto roast menus
- Pre-programmed sensor menu for optimum result of popular foods like frozen pizza, vegetables and more
- Sound on/off option: If you wish to mute the buzzer of the microwave, press and hold the button 8 on the keypad for 3-5 seconds. The buzzer is automatically switched off after a long beep.
- One touch popcorn button and warm-hold function, equipped with power-saving eco mode, and child safety lock.
A microwave with a convection function, like the Toshiba EC042A5C, gives multiple ways to cook your foods with one appliance. It has 1.5 cubic internal space.
Its size is large, and it’s enough to microwave full-size dinner plates or accommodate a small chicken or pizza. It is a versatile unit.
This microwave has 1000 watts of power. And this power is enough to reheat the food or microwave mode or Cook or roast and bake using the convection function between 170 to 425 Fahrenheit.
A grill rack is used for convection mode cooking that makes it easy to get a crispy external.😀
- With your One-touch button and warm-hold function, equipped with power-saving eco mode and child safety lock.
- There is an option of sound on/off: If you wish to mute the microwave buzzer, press and keep the button “8” on the keypad for 3-5 seconds. The buzzer is automatically switched off after a long beep.
- In this microwave, you can pre-programmed the sensor menu for the optimum result of popular foods like frozen pizza, vegetables, and more.
10- Whirlpool Countertop Microwave – Best for small space:
Whirlpool Countertop Microwave
- Sensor automatically adjusts
- Quickly melt or soften butter
- Effortless Defrost makes it easy to defrost almost anything, quickly and evenly
This Whirlpool microwave is a perfect small over the range microwave for mini homes.
It can be tucked away into a cramped cabinet, this is a space saver over the range microwave. It has to measure 0.5 cubic feet. The size is still large enough for the full-size dinner plate.
This microwave matches substantial power with a small footprint. It has 1000 watts of power or more.
- You can fit this microwave easily into corners to maximize counter space.
- Level Variable Cooking Power Control
- It has Control Lock
- It can Fits A Full Dinner Plate.
11- Samsung MS14K6000AS 1.4 Cu. ft. Countertop Microwave with Sensor Cook- Best design.
Samsung MS14K6000AS 1.4 Cu. ft
- Sensor Cook automatically adjusts cooking time
- Senses both moisture and temperature to provide optimal heating
- Triple Distribution System improves the heat distribution to cook food more evenly and thoroughly
- Effortlessly remove grease or oil from surfaces and protect against scratches that occur from daily use
- Ceramic Enamel Interior is scratch resistant and easy to clean. Product Dimensions & Weight (WxHxD)- Cavity Dimensions- 14 3/4 x 9 13/16 x 16 1/16 Inches. Outside Net Dimensions- 21 7/8 x 12 5/16 x 18 5/8 Inches. Turntable Size: 14.2 inches.Amp Circuit:13.3A
Samsung countertop microwave with sensor cook is a smaller microwave that offers a lot of offers than others. It measures 1.1 cubic feet. The control panel design is also unique and different because it combines digital controls with a metal dial.
The ceramic enamel interior is designed to wipe clean easily and resist grease, oil, and scratches. It has 1000 watts of power.
The microwaves highlight its Eco mode, which permits you to turn the digital display off to conserve. This microwave has a modern black color scheme and a brushed stainless steel handle energy.
- It has Senses, both moisture, and temperature, to provide optimal heating.
- It has a Triple Distribution System that improves the heat distribution to cook food more evenly and thoroughly.
- You can remove oil or oil from surfaces easily and protect against scratches that occur from daily use.
- There is a Sensor Cook automatically adjusts cooking time.
Are The Best Low Profile Over The Range Microwave Oven Different Than Traditional Ones?
For the regular reheating food, most people prefer to choose just a microwave oven. But then the best low-profile range microwave arrives in the market. Comparing the low profile cost vs.
regular microwave oven, people consider choosing a low profile microwave oven. They had been the most famous type of microwave oven with more features.
Most low-profile microwave-over-range microwave costs are high because of the features and highly advanced technologies compared to the traditional microwave oven. But other microwaves are unable to serve all efficient and advanced features.
Low Profile vs. Traditional Microwave Oven- Which to Choose
Reheat food has now become one of the essentials of the daily routine. Therefore, most people explore whether to choose low profile microwave with more features or a traditional microwave.
In any event, you can reheat your food in just 30 sec. Most people are consistently finding the best microwave that suits our requirements well and fits well with our way of life.
One of the most prominent compare of best low profile contrasted with the standard traditional microwave capacity to give you the best features at home.
Since the vast quality of low profile microwave, most microwave brands have made their food reheat. It will allow you to reheat the same food like pizza, Donuts, pasta, tea, coffee, etc., in a short time.
2. eheating Speed
Innovative low-profile microwaves approved themselves with their capacity to reheat your food within a few minutes or seconds. You can quickly reheat your food by the “add 30-sec” button.
There are a few low-profile microwaves available that presently allow you to set a clock. Rather than waiting to reheat food or make your food, you will set the timer in a low profile over the range microwave oven.
Buyers Guide- How To Buy The Best Low Profile Range Microwave Oven.
The microwave oven probably not be the most important technological breakthrough of our age, but having one in your kitchen has maybe saved many more hours of your life than you can count.
An over-the-range microwave is a good choice for some kitchen layouts. However, some models don’t fit well into specific range hoods.
A low-profile over-the-range microwave is specially designed for a slimmer space without sacrificing more capacity. Some models are fully vented and can function in place of a full range hood.
They can suitably replace an existing over-the-range microwave that dangles too low if you try to find out the best low-profile range microwave oven.
Then we are here to help you find the best low-profile microwave oven for your lifestyle. Therefore, we have created the following guide on everything you have to know when you are shopping. You must know all the features, pros, and cons of the product.
When it comes to purchasing a microwave, some of the important factors you must keep in mind will be your personal preferences, and rather others will be determined more by the space you have to work.
There are some common factors that you must have to consider when choosing a microwave.
Your microwave has to fit into the kitchen. It will become a part of it. If beauty is important to you, you must think about how it will look with everything around it.
If all other appliances in your kitchen are stainless steel, then you will likely need to go with a microwave that matches. Or maybe you want a pop of color in your kitchen. But
If you are replacing a built-in microwave that no longer works, you will need to find something that fits in the previous space.
No concern about what type of microwave you end up going with; the main thing is a size that will matter. To start, you have to analyze the space available to you in your kitchen, as already mentioned.
You don’t need to face the fate of producing home a microwave you love only to realize that it won’t physically fit in the space you have allotted to it.
The most important information you need to know about wattage is that the greater the wattage, the faster the cooking time, and more precisely, you can demand the microwave to heat the product inside.
However, as long as a microwave is at least 1,000 watts, it should cook your food. You can find microwaves with lower wattage, but that is generally cheaper, but they will be slower, and sometimes these are less reliable.
The other important thing is safety.😃
Yet, the most durable microwaves are likely to have a shelf life of somewhere around 10-12 years or so, with the average life duration of a microwave coming in at 9.
If it is more valuable to get a microwave that will last for as long as attainable, take some time to read any reviews you can find of the model you are considering.
Budget is always an important consideration when buying any appliance. There’s no matter how large or small it, probably.
You will quickly notice the price ranges for microwaves will vary considerably, with a lot depending on which type of microwave you have decided to invest in.
Other than all, the most affordable choices will be found in the countertop category. But if your kitchen design makes a built-in or over-the-range microwave a more practical choice, the extra investment will be well worth it. You can choose a low profile range microwave oven.
Frequently asked questions
Who makes low-profile range microwaves?
KitchenAid and Whirlpool introduce new low-profile designs.
There are two models currently available in the new low profile design: Whirlpool WML55011H.
Are low-profile microwaves better?
As well as being low-profile, low-maintenance microwaves are available. These microwave ovens offer a wide range of cooking capabilities and power. The surface of the range top or cooktop of a low-profile microwave is fitted with high-quality lighting. It comes equipped with internal recirculation and external venting.
Does Samsung have a low-profile microwave?
Low Profile Design
Your kitchen will look more stylish with the low-profile design of the slim OTR. Since it fits into the same space as an under-cabinet hood, you can move your microwave off the countertop and maximize your kitchen space. Although slim, it still has a large 1.1 cu.
Does a low-profile microwave need to be vented?
Microwaves that operate over the range (OTR) do not need to be vented outside. Microwave ovens made by OTR can be configured either so that the air is recirculated within the kitchen or vented outside.
What is recirculating venting on a microwave?
In most over-the-range microwaves, the vent is located at the top rear. Alternatively, you can recirculate it, which means the air is circulated rather than vented outside. A filter is provided with the unit for this purpose.
Microwaves are the combination of speed with versatility and technology to create a smart kitchen appliance in an arrangement of styles and colors.
It utilized to be that microwave ovens were completely had the same as simple appliances that could defrost frozen hamburger, reheat leftovers, and pop popcorn in only a very little time.
If you are in the store to buy a new microwave oven, you may have explored that the range of models and options can confuse you. Different questions come to mind.
Should I buy a countertop or over-the-range model? What are the best size and power capacity for your needs? How does a microwave convection oven differ from a conventional microwave?
In this article, we removed all your confusion by providing you with the top best low profile over the range microwave oven and its features, pros, and cons.
In this article, we will help you determine the oven that perfectly fits your needs and lifestyle.