A pleasant living area is incomplete without a fireplace. Modern electric fireplaces mounted on the wall are stylish additions to any room.
Traditional log-burning fireplaces are essentially reduced versions of wall-mounted fireplaces. These created smoke emitted pollutants and burned wood inefficiently. Modern electric wall fireplaces provide several benefits, including:
- Electricity is the source of power. This leads to energy efficiency of 99-100 percent.
- There is no wood, there is no actual burning, there are no emissions, and there is no smoke.
- Setup on the wall. Recessed or wall-hung fireplaces are available. It conserves space.
- They don’t have any vents. Installation and upkeep are simple.
You can simply accommodate a wall-mounted fireplace behind the TV if you have enough room. If you want to create a warm and inviting ambiance, all you have to do is choose the correct wall fireplace, install it, and enjoy the atmosphere.
To assist you, we’ve put together a list of the top wall mount electric fireplaces available in 2022. Let’s learn a little about the specs before we look at them, compare them, and look at the reviews for each top-rated model.
Here are the most crucial things to look for when purchasing an electric fireplace to hang on your wall:
The Recommendation list of 5 incredible Wall Mount Electric Fireplaces In 2022:
- R.W.FLAME (Best And Most Powerful Wall Mounted Fireplace)
- ClassicFlame 36EB110-GRT (Top Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace Heater)
- Dimplex BLF50 Synergy (Most Energy-Efficient Wall Electric Fireplace)
- Mystflame Ultra Slim (Thinnest Wall Mount Electric Fireplace)
- Touchstone 80001 (Best Wall Hanging Electric Fireplace)
1. R.W.FLAME (Best And Most Powerful Wall Mounted Fireplace)
With 5,100 BTU, R.W.FLAME is the most potent wall electric fireplace.
It now has almost 2000 favorable ratings on Amazon, making it the most popular wall-mounted fireplace. R.W. Flame even has its e-store where they sell all of their fireplaces at a discount (about 10 percent discount, check links for more).
It contains a thermostat, changeable flame colors, five flame brightness levels, a touch screen, and remote control, which are all popular features.
You may even program the R.W.FLAME fireplace with a timer.
It is ETL certified and operates in an energy-efficient manner. It’s also one of the slimmest wall-mounted fireplace heaters, with a height of just over 18 inches.
To put it another way, it’s easy to understand why the R.W.FLAME fireplace is so popular. It’s light, inexpensive, powerful, and packed with features. It is, without a doubt, the most popular wall-mounted electric fireplace:
- With a 1500W power input, it can create 5,100 BTU/h of electricity.
- With almost 2000 good ratings on Amazon, these are the most popular wall-mounted electric fireplaces.
- Available in a variety of widths (30′′, 36′′, 42′′, 50′′, 60′′) for less than $400.
- Additionally, their e-store offers a 10% discount.
- The flame isn’t the most realistic.
|Heat Output||5,100 BTU/h|
|Heating Area||400 sq ft|
|Width||30”, 36”, 50”, 60”|
2. ClassicFlame 36EB110-GRT (Top Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace Heater)
The ClassicFlame 36EB110-GRT electric fireplace is the archetypal built-in fireplace. With the perfect specification balance, it offers a year-round ambiance. It’s simple to install and operate thanks to the three-prong 120V connector and integrated junction box. It is the greatest wall electric fireplace you can get in 2022 because it is the most well-balanced build-in fireplace.
With 1440W of electricity, it can provide a heating output of 4,400 BTU/h. This is the most popular size for a wall fireplace heater. The ClassicFlame 36EB110-GRT can heat rooms up to 400 square feet.
Furthermore, the flame effect may be used with or without the heating function. For example, in the summer, you may use it to create a warm atmosphere without turning on the heat. Heating is generally switched on in the winter.
The thermostat of the ClassicFlame 36EB110-GRT may be regulated between 60°F and 90°F. This is the most enormous thermostat temperature range of any electric wall-mounted built-in fireplace. The thermostat temperature may be increased or decreased using a remote control.
The 36EB110-GRT has a few flaws, including a 24-inch height (the thinnest ones are under 20 inches tall) and just one width: 36 inches.
However, these two features might be seen as advantages. The ClassicFlame 36EB110-GRT isn’t the most space-saving option, but it does offer the most authentic fireplace atmosphere because to its 24-inch height.
Overall, the ClassicFlame 36EB110-GRT is the finest wall mounted electric fireplace heater in 2022, with the most balanced specification:
- With a heating output of 4,400 BTU/h, the specs are well-matched (you can also enjoy the flame without heating)
- With its powerful flame and 6 mood light color settings, it’s meant to create a true fireplace feel.
- The thermostat has the broadest temperature range, allowing you to adjust the temperature anywhere between 60 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- ClassicFlame is a well-known brand (considered one of the best wall fireplace brands)
Is only available in 36′′ wide.
|Heat Output||4,400 BTU/h|
|Heating Area||400 sq ft|
3. Dimplex BLF50 Synergy (Most Energy-Efficient Wall Electric Fireplace)
One of the greatest compact wall-mounted fireplaces is the Dimplex BLF50 Synergy. Furthermore, it is the most energy-efficient wall heater available. In a nutshell, it’s a tiny, snug, and low-cost operation.
It’s designed to be used as a supplement to central heating, producing 4,198 BTU/h. It can heat rooms to 400 square feet on its own.
The energy efficiency of the Dimplex BLF50 Synergy is best described as “pennies a day.” It runs on either 600W or 1200W (120V) and is highly cost-effective to operate. It can be run on a low setting for less than $0.07 per hour.
It’s also pretty thin since it’s minor. Its 19.5-inch height keeps it below the 20-inch mark. It’s also available in two widths: 34 inches and 50 inches.
It has a premium price since it was well-engineered by Dimplex engineers. It’s built of metal and is energy efficient to the nth degree. As a result, it will last longer and cost less to operate than other electric fireplaces hung on the wall.
Overall, the Dimplex BLF50 Synergy built-in wall electric fireplace is the smallest and most energy-efficient. It produces a warm environment for the least amount of money:
- The most energy-efficient and cost-effective electric wall heater
- It has a power output of 600W/1200W and can operate for as low as 7 cents per hour.
- Metal construction for long-term use (longer lifespan than comparable electric wall heaters)
- With a height of fewer than 20 inches, he is pretty frail.
- Not suitable for heating vastvast heating areas.
|Heat Output||4,198 BTU/h|
|Heating Area||400 sq ft|
4. Mystflame Ultra Slim (Thinnest Wall Mount Electric Fireplace)
The Mystflame Ultra Slim features a modern appearance. It’s a contemporary wall fireplace that can be used for warmth and decoration. The Mystflame Ultra Slim is the thinnest wall-mounted electric fireplace, measuring just 17.72′′ in height.
Mystflame’s engineering is centered on a thin design. As previously said, the handiest space-savers are built-in wall electric heaters. Mystflame Ultra Slim is the slimmest of the bunch; it even says so in the name. The TV above saves the most room and may efficiently function as a fireplace.
Its heating element is one of the most powerful. It can provide a 5,000 BTU/h heating output with 1500W, which is adequate to heat rooms up to 450 sq ft. You also have a remote-controlled thermostat that can be adjusted to any temperature between 62 and 86 degrees Fahrenheit.
The wide choice of LED light settings complements the interior design features. To produce an open flame, you may adjust the intensity. There are three flame colors and three light colors to pick from (the ones above the love that shine onto the flame). The flame may be styled to complement the decor of the space.
Metal and tempered glass make up the Mystflame Ultra Slim, two traditional in-wall open electric fireplaces. This material selection almost ensures a 10-year or more extended longevity.
Overall, the Mystflame Ultra Slim is a modern interior design with a vital heating function. You have the option of selecting a width of 50′′, 60′′, 72′′, or 95′′:
- The design is sleek and contemporary.
- The thinnest recessed fireplace heater on the market (it saves the most space)
- Thermostat settings between 62°F to 86°F are reasonable.
- You may design the flame to match your decor with three LED lights and three flame colors.
- Because of the excellent specifications, materials, and design, it has a higher-than-average price.
|Heat Output||5,000 BTU/h|
|Heating Area||450 sq ft|
|Width||50”, 60”, 72”, 95.”|
5. Touchstone 80001 (Best Wall Hanging Electric Fireplace)
The majority of electric fireplaces are built-in. A hole in the wall must be drilled for installation. Touchstone 80001 is unique; it’s the most excellent electric wall fireplace. You won’t have to drill a hole in the wall because of this. A mounting bracket secures the Touchstone 80001 to the wall.
Touchstone 80001 is one of the most popular electric wall fireplace heaters due to its ease of installation. There are five different flame settings included. You may, for example, customize the flame to fit your mood.
It has a heating capacity of either 750W or 1500W. It can provide 5,000 BTU/h of heat, which is adequate to heat rooms up to 400 sq ft.
Furthermore, the Touchstone 80001 wall-hanging fireplace is one of the most affordable wall fireplaces available.
The absence of a thermostat is the most significant flaw. It also has a height of 21.65′′, which isn’t optimal, and only comes in a 50′′ width.
Overall, the Touchstone 80001 is the most affordable wall fireplace with the most straightforward installation (wall-hung rather than built-in):
- Touchstone 80001 is a wall hanging that is simple to turn (no need for a hole in the wall)
- It can provide up to 5000 BTU/h of heating power.
- The most cost-effective fireplace heater
- There isn’t a thermostat.
- Only 50′′ width is available.
|Heat Output||5,000 BTU/h|
|Heating Area||400 sq ft|
Frequently Asked Question:
What Is The Best Electric Wall Fireplace?
The ClassicFlame 36EB110-GRT is the most fantastic wall-mounted electric fireplace since it has the most realistic flame and the best heating parameters.
ClassicFlame is a well-known manufacturer of electric fireplaces for the wall. Traditional indoor fireplaces inspire the 36EB110-GRT model. This implies it contains logs and charcoal, and it’s larger than contemporary electric fireplaces.
It also offers the most significant temperature range of any thermostat. You may set the temperature anywhere between 60°F and 90°F, and the heating output of the ClassicFlame will adapt appropriately.
Do Electric Fireplaces on Walls Produce Heat?
Yes, they do. Electric fireplaces hung on the wall are attractive, but that is not their only function. Wall fireplaces may provide up to 5,000 BTU/h of heat when driven by up to 1500W (120 V).
That’s enough to heat 450 square feet on its own. We utilize wall-mounted electric fireplaces as supplemental zone heating because of this heating output.
R.W.FLAME’s most powerful fireplace is quite popular. It has a heating output of up to 5,100 BTU/h.
Are Electric Fireplaces Mounted on the Wall Safe?
Yes. The safest kind of fireplace is an electric fireplace. They are a kind of home appliance that uses up to 1500 watts of energy.
Unlike gas or wood fireplaces, electric wall-mounted fireplaces do not emit any pollution, smoke, carbon monoxide, or other dangerous elements.
In contrast, they are as safe as a washing machine.
Is It Possible To Plug An Electric Fireplace Into A Standard Outlet?
Yes. Electric fireplaces are pretty. practical in this regard. Any 120V outlet will suffice.
Electric improvements aren’t required to power a 1500W electric fireplace. It’s much the same as washing a machine.
Is It Possible To Install A Fireplace On A Flat Wall?
Yes, of course. If you have an electric fireplace that hangs on the wall, it is best to mount it on a flat wall. Small crevasses in the uneven wall might provide an issue during installation.
It doesn’t matter whether the original wall is flat or not for recessed wall-mounted fireplaces.
In this article, we have reviewed 5 Best Wall Mount Electric Fireplaces In 2022. Read all the product reviews.